From the book:
3. a) Try to work out the meaning of the highlighted words in the text from their context. What part of speech is each?
escape (v) = get away
b) Fill in: shaking, swallow, fatal, escape, reptiles, poisonous.
1. If you want to ....... from the pressures of the big city, then go to the Florida Everglades.
2. Be careful while in swamps as there are ........ snakes whose bites are ......... .
3. Suddenly, the ground started .............. . It was an earthquake.
4. Alligators and snakes are ............... .
5. People say the bog can ................ anything.Read more >
Read more >
This is my cat. Its name is Timofey. He's very cute. He's 2 or 3 years old, I think.
Hello, everyone. Today, I had no light from 12 to 9 PM. So, I did not write any articles. I hope that won't happen anymore. Sorry D:Read more >
Hi, everyone. It's me, Ben Schmidt (my real name is Vseslav Levchenko). And today is the beginning of new schoolyear! I'm going to 6th grade. Today is Monday, but I haven't got any lessons, because it's 1st September. In my school I've got modular system. That's like that: 1st lesson - "speech development". First 30 minutes we have a lesson, then 5 minutes break. Then, again 30 minutes lesson. Then, again 5 minutes break. Then, again 30 minutes, and THEN..then, I have 20 or 15 minutes break and then another lesson. After next lesson (German) I'm going home! That's only on Tuesdays on week A. So, hope, you understood.
My school was built in 1973.Read more >
Hello, everyone, I'm not gonna write anymore articles of "How to learn Tatarian language in 199 lessons", because I figured out, that there's EVEN MORE (399) lessons! And also, I don't wanna write anymore (even 9, 10) because I'm tired and I'm lazy :pRead more >